Alice Wanderer Centre Sightseeing offer Larapinta Trail Transfers and food drops as well as a range of other tours listed below out of Alice Springs.
Nationally Accredited, locally owned and operated by Craig Cotterill, who’s family are one of the pioneers of tourism in the Northern Territory
Alice Wanderer Tours Include:
- Uluru – Kata Tjuta 1 Day Tour
- Uluru – Kings Canyon 2 Day Adventure
- 1 Way – 1 Day – Uluru and Kings Canyon
- Palm Valley Day Tour
- Full and half day tours into the West MacDonnell Ranges visiting Glen Helen and Ormiston Gorges, the Ochre Pits, Ellery Creek Big Hole, Standley Chasm and Simpsons Gap.
- Alice Explorer Hop on Hop off Town Tour with an ‘Extra Day Free’ visiting up to 15 attractions.
- Alice Springs Desert Park combined with either the Town Tour or the West MacDonnell Ranges Tour.
- Cattle Station Homestead Tour.
- Santa Teresa Aboriginal Community Tour.
- Rainbow Valley Cultural Tour.