We accept returns for refund or exchange subject to the following conditions:
- we accept returns up to 30 days from the purchase date
- the item must be unused with all packaging, labels and tags intact
- for instore purchases you must have proof of purchase & the purchase price you paid; your purchase receipt is best for this
If you do not live locally please contact us so that we can process your return. Return postage must be paid by the customer.
Sorry, we don’t accept returns on:
- special orders (that is items ordered in especially for you that are not a normal stock item)
- stove fuel
- underwear (bras & undies, thermals are OK)
- fly head nets
- climbing gear
Faulty Items (warranty issues)
We accept responsibility where an item we sold has let you down through poor workmanship or faulty materials subject to the following conditions:
- you must be the original purchaser & have proof of purchase
- the item has been reasonably cared for
- the product is still within the manufacturers warranty period
- the fault is due to a manufacturing or materials failure (damage or deterioration that is exceptional & should not have occurred through normal use despite the item being stored correctly and used in accordance with its intended use)
Please bring or send the item in to us for assessment for warranty; please ensure the item is clean.
Issues NOT covered by warranty:
- wear & tear: damage and deterioration of the item that inevitably occurs through normal use. Every product has a serviceable life span and over that period damage and deterioration will occur until finally the item becomes unsuitable for use.
- incompatible fit
The Laybuy period is 60 days. If the laybuy is not completed after 60 days we will contact you to determine if you wish to finalise the laybuy. If you wish to finalise the laybuy you will be asked to pay the outstanding balance within 30 days. If you wish to cancel the laybuy you will be charged a cancellation fee of $30, any payments made above this amount will be refunded.
Minimum lay-buy payment is $30
Lone Dingo does not collect any personal information about you via our Internet site or otherwise, except when you knowingly provide it.
If you have signed on for Lone Dingo Membership we may use your e-mail address from time to time to send you various promotional offers, special events or other marketing communications that may be of interest to you. It is our policy to send emails to customers who give us permission to do so. If we send you an email for a commercial purpose, we will always give you the option of opting out.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately accessed or disclosed.
We use Stripe & PayPal payment options. These platforms provide industry best practice for security procedures so your financial details stay encrypted & protected. Lone Dingo does not obtain your credit card or payment details.