RETURNS, REFUND & EXCHANGE (excluding warranty issues)
We accept returns for refund or exchange, there are some conditions:
- we accept returns up to 21 days from the purchase date
- the item must be unused with all packaging, labels and tags intact
- you must have proof of purchase & the purchase price you paid; your purchase receipt is best for this
Returns & Exchanges are not available for special orders, that is items ordered in especially for you that are not a normal stock item
We reserve the right to refuse returns where we see our policy is being exploited for gain.
FAULTY ITEMS (warranty issues)
We accept responsibility where an item we sold has let you down through poor workmanship or faulty materials. Conditions as follows:
- you must be the original purchaser & have proof of purchase
- the item has been reasonably cared for
- the product is still within the manufacturers warranty period
- the fault is due to a manufacturing or materials failure (damage or deterioration that is exceptional & should not have occurred through normal use despite the item being used in accordance with its intended use)
Please bring or send the item in to us for assessment for warranty; please ensure the item is clean.
Issues NOT covered by warranty:
- wear & tear: damage and deterioration of the item that inevitably occurs through normal use. Every product has a serviceable life span and over that period damage and deterioration will occur until finally the item becomes unsuitable for use.
- incompatible fit
The Laybuy period is 60 days. If the laybuy is not completed after 60 days we will contact you to determine if you wish to finalise the laybuy. If you wish to finalise the laybuy you will be asked to pay the outstanding balance within 14 days. If you wish to cancel the laybuy you will be charged a cancellation fee of $30, any payments made above this amount will be refunded.
Minimum lay-buy payment is $30