Shipping Charges and Delivery
Free shipping on orders over $100 excluding where deliver to my accommodation is selected in which case there is a $10 flat rate charge.
- Standard Shipping: We use Australia Post Parcel Post. Delivery time varies from around 4 to 10 business days.
- Express Shipping: We use Australia Post Express Post. Delivery time varies from around 2 to 3 business days.
We will provide you with a tracking number and a link to Australia Posts tracking service where you can view the progress of your delivery.
If you are not at home at time of delivery your parcel will be left if it is safe to do so, if not your item will be taken back to your local Post Office for collection, a collection card will be left for you.
We keep all products on our online store in stock and offer same day dispatch when your order is received by 12.00 pm CST (Monday to Friday, excluding NT Public Holidays).
Lone Dingo does not ship internationally.
We accept returns for refund or exchange subject to the following conditions:
- we accept returns up to 30 days from the purchase date
- the item must be unused with all packaging, labels and tags intact
- for instore purchases you must have proof of purchase & the purchase price you paid; your purchase receipt is best for this
If you do not live locally please contact us so that we can process your return. Return postage must be paid by the customer except where Lone Dingo is in error.
Sorry, we don’t accept ‘change of mind’ returns on:
- special orders (that is items ordered in especially for you that are not a normal stock item)
- freeze dried meals and food
- stove fuel
- underwear (bras & undies)
- fly head nets
- climbing gear
Faulty Items (warranty issues)
We accept responsibility where an item we sold has let you down through poor workmanship or faulty materials subject to the following conditions:
- you must be the original purchaser & have proof of purchase
- the item has been properly cared for
- the product is still within the manufacturers warranty period
- the fault is due to a manufacturing or materials failure (damage or deterioration that is exceptional & should not have occurred through normal use despite the item being stored correctly and used in accordance with its intended use)
Please bring the item in to us for assessment for warranty if possible, or if you do not live locally please contact us before returning your faulty item. Please ensure the item is clean otherwise assessment may be refused.
Issues NOT covered by warranty:
- wear & tear: damage and deterioration of the item that inevitably occurs through normal use. Every product has a serviceable life span and over that period damage and deterioration will occur until finally the item becomes unsuitable for use.
- incompatible fit
Lone Dingo Membership
- Sign up fee is a one off charge, there are no renewal fees
- A membership holder is entitled to 10% discount on all purchases both online & in store (see exclusions below)
- Members have exclusive access to other specials that are advertised via email
- Friends & family of membership holders can access the discount & special offers in store as long as they are with the card holder
- Lone Dingo may expire a membership if the user has unsubscribed to our emails and the membership goes unused for 36 months, expired memberships can be reactivated on request
- Lone Dingo reserves the right to cancel any membership at any time at its discretion.
- You may be requested to provide identification at time of purchase to verify that you are a membership holder
- Products excluded from regular Lone Dingo Membership discount:
Some clearance items, some electronic products,
Lone Dingo does not collect any personal information about you via our Internet site or otherwise, except when you knowingly provide it.
If you have signed on for Lone Dingo Membership we may use your e-mail address from time to time to send you various promotional offers, special events or other marketing communications that may be of interest to you. It is our policy to send emails to customers who give us permission to do so. If we send you an email for a commercial purpose, we will always give you the option of opting out.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately accessed or disclosed.
We use Stripe & PayPal payment options. These platforms provide industry best practice for security procedures so your financial details stay encrypted & protected. Lone Dingo does not obtain your credit card or payment details.