Wilderness Equipment I-Overhangs borrow features and materials from their more expensive relations the WE Overhangs, which have become an institution in the ‘serious’ outdoor world. However the I-Overhangs come at a sharp price to make them a viable option for all of us.
The price has been tightened up by requiring you to supply your own guy cords, and switching to hypalon guy attachments (so no pouches) and they are fitted with Acetal rings to dissipate the stress.
The fourteen guy attachment points follow our original design tear-drop shape providing considerably better strength than common triangular reinforcement patches.
- 75d ripstop polyester, DWR face treatment and 3000mm HH PE back-coat.
- Optimally-shaped, Hypalon guy attachment strong-points with acetal rings.
- 10 perimeter guy points and 4 mid-panel provide tension and shape control to the large fabric area
- Tape-reinforced ridge seam with 2 mid-seam suspension loops
- Supply your own guy cord and choose lengths accordingly
- Colour: Sky Blue / Black Trim
- Supplied in drawcord rim, cylindrical bag
- Size L: 2.95m X 4.5m approx, weight 1.10kg