The Fourteener 20 is the high-performance pack you’ll want on your back for long days on the trail. The Fourteener 20 is the high-performance pack you’ll want on your back whether you’ve set your sights on bagging a peak in a day or you just want to tackle a steep trail on a hot day. The Fourteener 20 packs everything you need starting with Camelbak’s best-in-class 3 liter Crux water reservoir—all riding on the revolutionary NV™ Back Panel, which keeps you cool and comfortable with multi-directional ventilation and fully-articulated suspension.
Paired with the internal framesheet, structured waist belt and the well-engineered load carriage for distributing weight, the Fourteener 20 always sits comfortably on your back under any load. Large main compartment, overflow front pockets, two stretch side pockets for carrying extra hydration and a quick-access fleece-lined pocket for your sunglasses, smartphone or other valuables.
The pack is built around a brand new 3-liter Crux reservoir that delivers more water per sip, with a design that’s optimized for fast and fumble-free refills.
- Hike essentials organizer pocket
- Quick stash overflow pocket
- Four point compression straps
- Sunglasses and media pocket
- Tool attachment
- Side pockets
- Hydration Capacity: 3L / 100 oz
- Total Capacity: 1040 cu in / 17L 3L reservoir
- Pack-Only Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz / .98 kg
- Torso Length: 19 in / 50 cm
- Back Panel: Alpine NV™ Upper pods articulate for maximum comfort and superior ventilation, while lower pod provides stability and improves load transfer.
- Belt: Load bearing with cargo pocket
- Harness: Independent suspension with perforated foam
- Fabric: 210D dynagin ripstop nylon