The L.U.X.E.™ carries enough gear for a full day of mountain biking. This pack is an all-terrain hero. The L.U.X.E.™ carries enough gear for a full day of mountain biking, with a narrow-gauge design that lets your focus on the ride, not your pack.
The 3 liter reservoir holds enough water for rides of 3 hours, and the pack offers extra storage for anything the trail might throw at you (or your bike): keys, helmet, a layer, lunch and bike tools. The ventilated back panels keep air moving over your back, and the removable waist belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides.
Thanks to the women’s-specific design features contoured shoulder straps that fit comfortably on your chest without chafing, and the shorter pack length offers a better ergonomic fit.
The brand new Crux reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- XV back panel
- Women’s-specific s-curved harness
- Bike tool organizer pocket
- Four-point compression
- Helmet hooks
- Total Capacity: 427 cu in / 7L 3L reservoir
- Pack-Only Weight: 1 lb 6 oz / .64 kg
- Torso Length: 15 in / 38 cm
- Back Panel: XV™. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design.
- Belt: Removable 20 mm / .75″ stability
- Harness: Women’s-specific S-curved with independent suspension & Velvetex lining
- Fabric: Arrow 100D nylon