For years, the Rim Runner has been a favorite all-around pack for day hikers. For years, the Rim Runner has been a favorite all-around pack for day hikers. The updated design offers a clean, technical aesthetic, 2.5 liters of hydration, and a hip belt with cargo pockets that let you grab snacks or keys without removing your pack. It’s designed to carry enough gear for most day hikes (layers, lunch, water and essentials) without the bulk of extra features that you won’t need.
The brand new Crux reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Hike essentials organizer pocket
- Four point compression
- Tool attachment
- Side pockets Essentials pocket
- Total Capacity: 1342 cu in / 19L 2.5L reservoir
- Pack-Only Weight: 1 lb 10 oz / .73 kg
- Torso Length: 16 in / 41 cm
- Back Panel: AC™ Air Channels with individual foam pods provide increased air flow to keep your back cool.
- Belt: Removable 25mm / 1″ stability
- Harness: Air mesh with slider sternum strap
- Fabric: 210D nylon, poly ripstop ladder