The Keen Tempo Flex women’s is a lightweight, super comfortable hybrid hiker-sneaker with a waterproof breathable lining. Hiking light and fast or hitting the pavement, this shoe crosses over between the two and the patented Keen KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX requires less energy to bend, making each step feel easier. It also reduces wear.
• 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
• Stability shank delivers lightweight support
• Speed-lace webbing system for comfortably snug fit
• KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
Upper: Performance ripstop mesh upper with TPU overlays for durable, lightweight support
Waterproofing: “KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
Mid Sole: Injected EVA midsole with stability shank
Sole: KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
Style: Low cut
Weight (g)*: 738
Best Use**: Pavement & light trail walking
* Weights are for a pair: Men’s US10, or European equivalent. Women’s US8 or European equivalent.
** Best use is our suggestion only, footwear is a very personal piece of gear & you will get an idea of what works best for you through hard won experience!