The Brindabella 850 is a high performance sleeping bag for cold adventures above & below the snow-line.
The Brindabella XT sleeping bags are highly versatile thanks to the full-length side zip and foot zip along with the high-performance Hydronaute XT shell (20,000mm waterhead rating!) protects the down from moisture and keeps the down drier, fresher and lofting higher.
A unique Cordless Collar System, vertical baffles for insulation efficiency & new shell fabric providing marked improvements in function & performance.
The advantages of Hydronaute XT fabric are particularly evident on multi-day hikes where your sleeping bag is packed up each morning before it has had a chance to air-out.
Central Desert Winters? Yes, most definitely.
• Full-length YKK side, foot zips for versatility with dual sliders on side zip
• Radial Arc Baffle System on horizontal baffles maximises baffle loft height & warmth
• Contoured hood keeps down evenly distributed around head
• Sewn with hydrophobic Epic thread to prevent moisture from wicking along seams
• Includes siliconised-Nylon mechanical advantage compression stuff sack & 50L polyester storage sack with printed care & washing instructions
Design: Mummy shanpe
Zips: Full-length YKK side & foot zips for versatility
Fill Type : Down
Fill Specifications: 850+ loft premium white duck down with DWR
Shell Fabric: Hydronaute XT-R 100% Recycled, 1000mm waterhead, 7000g/m2/24hr breathability
|EN13537 rating:||COMFORT||LOWER LIMIT||EXTREME|
|Fill weight (g):||850||850||950|
|Packed Size (cm):||21 X 28||21 X 28||23 X 30|
|EN13537 (European sleeping bag temperature rating)|
|COMFORT: Temp. at which a woman can expect to sleep comfortably in a relaxed position|
|LOWER LIMIT: Temp. at which a man can sleep for eight hours in a curled position without waking|
|EXTREME: This is a survival only rating for a standard woman|