700g 785 Loft goose down.
The Ossa is the women’s equivalent of the Brindabella and is very popular due to its superb versatility and wide range of uses, keeping you comfortable in temperatures as low as -10ºC.
Totally redesigned, the tapered rectangular sleeping bags are warmer and lighter than ever before. Featuring the new patented Radial Arc Baffle System, Radiant Barrier technology, and DWR Loft down fill these bags set a new benchmark in sleeping bag performance.
The versatility of the Mont Tapered Rectangular sleeping bags will make them a favourite with bushwalkers and ski tourers. They can be used over a wide range of temperatures by regulating the ventilation with foot and side zippers and adjusting the distribution of down between canopy and base. The semi rectangular shape also makes them ideal for those who like a little more room to move when they sleep.
- Filled with 700g of highly water resistant DWR 785 to 850 Loft down
- Radial Arc Baffle System maximises baffle loft height
- Radiant heat barrier over torso baffles
- Outer shell made from lightweight, highly water resistant and breathable Hydronaute XT
- Inner shell made from ultralight 15 denier Nylon
- Toaster foot pocket for air activated heat pad
- Nylon 210 denier laminated anti snag tape runs along zip
- Unique Oven Door foot venting design
- Internal shoulder collar muff retains body
- Hand filled with Goose Down minimum 700 loft (may contain small percentage of duck down)
- Full length side and foot zips to increase versatility
- Tapered Rectangular cut means a wide foot section for room to move
- Box wall chambers for warmth and weight efficiency
- No cross block baffle allows flexible distribution of down between canopy and base
- Oversized single 3D draught tube along zip to retain warmth
- All models available in extra large
- Supplied with an ultralight Mont siliconised nylon compression stuff sack