The Osprey Aether 70 is designed to handle all the equipment required for an extensive backpacking trip or a long weekend of remote mountaineering.
The heat-moldable IsoForm CM™ hipbelt and harness blend cushioning and firmness to create a customized, comfortable fit, while the LightWire™ frame transfers weight from your spine to your hips. Dual side compression straps secure your load while the Airscape™ mesh backpanel keeps you dry even when you’re pushing hard to gain the top to the pass.
The main compartment is accessible via a large top opening or a front J-zip so you can find gear quickly. A separate sleeping bag compartment keeps your bag compressed and out of the way. The top lid converts to a lumbar pack for quick trips from camp. And if you need additional volume, Osprey’s Daylite daypack (sold separately) attaches to the exterior via reinforced loops.
Stretch mesh side pockets and zippered hipbelt pockets give you plenty of easy-access storage options and the back panel hydration sleeve makes liquid refills a breeze. The Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment, ice axe loops, and removable sleeping pad straps provide plenty of secure external gear storage options.
- Top compartment converts into lumbar pack w/ built in hip belt
- LightWire™ alloy peripheral frame
- Red internal load compression strap
- Stow on the Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Three horizontal compression straps
- J-zipper panel access
- Stretch woven dual access side pockets
- Stretch woven front pocket with welded vent
- Cord loop Add-Ons™ attachment slots
- StraightJacket™ compression
- Side gear loops and straps
- Wide mouth sleeping bag access with divider
- Two ice axe loops
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- LightWire™ Alloy Peripheral Frame Suspension
- Ribbed foam backpanel with grip mesh
- Recycled HDPE framesheet with weight-reducing cutouts
Small: 67L, Weight: 2.2kg, Dimensions: 87h x 36w x 35d cm
Medium: 70L, Weight: 2.26kg, Dimensions: 90h x 36w x 35d cm
Large: 73L, Weight: 2.38kg, Dimensions: 92h x 36w x 35d cm