If you don’t like digging in the bottom of your pack for that item you know is hiding in the depths, the Stratos 24 has the answer.
Access to this perfectly sized daypack comes via a large zippered front panel so you can see all your gear at a glance. Whatever you’ve stowed inside, the Airspeed™ Suspension and spacer harness and hipbelt keep the load stable and comfortable with mesh ventilation against your back.
Organizational features include zippered slash pockets on the top and front of the pack. Two side pockets with InsideOut™ mesh compression bolster stability and provide easy access storage. And there are also two zippered pockets on the hipbelt to keep your phone and trail snacks close at hand.
Additional features include a removable sleeping pad straps for varied external attachment options, an ice axe attachment loop for high alpine excursions.
- Upper Side Compression Straps – Dual upper side compression/carry straps provide load stabilization and additional external carry options
- Stow-on-the-Go™ Trekking Pole Attachment – Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
- Mesh Side Pockets with InsideOut™ Compression – Dual side stretch mesh pockets with InsideOut™ compression allow for extra tension and more secure loads in the side pockets
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets – Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Tool Attachment – A single tool attachment loop with stowable bungie tie-off keeps external tools secure
- Sleeping Pad Straps – Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Front Panel Access – Zippered panel load access to main compartment storage
- Top Slash Pocket – Large top zippered slash pocket with scratch-free fabric for phone or sunglass storage
- Front Slash Pocket – Front zippered slash pocket for essential items
S/M volume: 22L, weight: 1.08kg, 51h x 30w x 26d cm
M/L volume: 24L, weight: 1.12kg, 56h x 30w x 26d cm