Osprey’s Syncro 15 is designed for long bike rides far from the maddening crowd. Even at speed in rough terrain, the pack carries well thanks to Osprey’s AirSpeed™ suspension system. The mesh backpanel is supported by a LightWire™ frame for a cool, comfortable fit. The BioStretch™ shoulder harness works in conjunction with the built-in hipbelt wings to stabilize the load. Upper side compression straps add more stability when need be.
Front panel access to the main compartment gives you a complete view of all your gear and eliminates digging in the bottom of your pack. A small front organizer pocket and dual stretch mesh side pockets give you plenty of storage options. There’s also a zippered scratch-free pocket to safely house your eyewear and a tool pocket for trailside repairs.
An internal reservoir sleeve holds a 2.5 liter Hydraulics™ reservoir with magnetic bite valve retention. This translates to easy refills and constant sipping.
Additional details include the LidLock™ carry system to hold your helmet when it’s not on your noggin, a blinker light attachment for nighttime visibility, and an integrated rain cover just in case the weatherman is wrong.
- BioStretch hipbelt and harness
- Adjustable AirSpeed trampoline suspended mesh back system
- Zipped panel access
- Zipped scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Built-in high-visibility rain cover
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Reflective graphics
- Hydraulics Reservoir compatible
- Front zipped pocket
- High visibility
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal organiser for bike specific tools and spares
- LED bike light attachment point
- Side compression straps
- Sternum strap buckle with magnet
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Zipped top access
- Ventilated AirSpeed backpanel with BioStretch
Small/Medium: 13L, Weight: 0.53kg, Dimensions: 40h x 26w x 23d cm
Medium/Large: 15L, Weight: 0.56, Dimensions: 45h x 26w x 23d c