The women’s-specific Osprey Viva 65 boasts clean lines and durable construction. This highly adjustable pack is large enough to comfortably carry clothing and equipment for a week on the trail.
Dual side compression straps provide load stability and the LightWire™ peripheral frame transfers the weight to your hips where a Fit-On-the Fly™ hipbelt easily adjusts up to three inches for a custom fit. In addition, the torso length has five inches of adjustment making this pack a shape-shifter capable of quickly adapting to many torso sizes.
The backpanel is made of mesh for ventilation and comfort during periods of high exertion—i.e. when you’re trudging up a south-facing slope carrying an overnight pack in the hot sun. Two mesh side pockets and a front mesh stash pocket combine with dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide a plethora of on-the-go storage options.
To expedite packing, the sleeping bag compartment is separate from the main compartment and the external sleeping pad straps are removable when you’re going ultra-light. Stow-on-the-Go™ Trekking Pole attachments allow you to quickly secure poles when not in use.
- Floating Top Pocket – A floating zippered top pocket with under lid zippered mesh pocket organizes smaller items and can extend to handle oversized loads
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets – Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket – Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Tool Attachment – Dual tool attachment loops with daisy chain tie-off points provide secure tool carry
- Sleeping Bag Compartment – Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out the way
- Sleeping Pad Straps – Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Side Compression Straps – Dual upper and lower side compression straps keep internal loads stable and provide for carrying longer items like tent poles
- Stow-on-the-Go™ Trekking Pole Attachment – Osprey’s unique Stow-in-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without have to remove their packs
- Dual Access Stretch Mesh Side Pockets – Dual access stretch mesh side pockets provide additional, easily accessible storage options
- Internal Hydration Sleeve – An internal reservoir sleeve is located in the main body of the pack
- Volume: 65L
- Dimensions: 78h x 36w x 35d cm
- Weight: 1.75kg