A great value 1 person hiking tent which borrows technology from far more expensive brands. It’s made of 40 denier nylon Ripstop for the outer fly and floor, with seam taped polyester cotton joins.
The tent is totally waterproof and strong, using light weight aluminium tube to form the structure, and the mesh is 3denier – dense enough to keep insects out.
The tent is packed with special features, plenty of room to sit up to change your clothes, and have your backpack and boots under cover of the vestibule outside the tent.
A large pocket has been sewn into the tent for clothes and two, smaller pockets for gear bags (sleeping bag, mattress, pillow, etc) & torches, books or glasses etc.
- 16 cm high floor return – reduce debris and wind from entering tent
- Wide doors on both sides
- Vestibule on both sides also with exit/entry zips
- Lightweight aluminium (7001 grade) poles to form the structure
- Mesh inner wall – light weight and breathes yet keeps insects out
- Framework designed to separate the outer fly with the inner mesh wall
- Large storage bag with gusset to pack the tent easily
- Reflective guy ropes
- Spare parts are available