Not your old-school brown, chunky outdoor shoe! The OUTPULSE GORE-TEX is as an adaptable, waterproof trail shoe, protective and grippy, and built on a midsole with premium energy return and cushioning. Engineered into the midsole, Energy Blade is a lightweight TPU plate works in cohesion with the soft and springy midsole to filter the ground and deliver a smooth, dynamic stride.
• OrthoLite® diecut sockliner
• Protective toecap, SensiFit™
• Surge foam compound delivers premium energy return and cushioning
• Reverse camber technology keeps you rolling with a natural and fluid stride.
Mid Sole: EVA with TPU plate
Style: Low Cut trail shoe
Weight (g)*: 300
Best Use**: Pavement & light to moderate trail walking with a daypack
* Weights are for a pair: Men’s US10, or European equivalent. Women’s US8 or European equivalent.
** Best use is our suggestion only, footwear is a very personal piece of gear & you will get an idea of what works best for you through hard won experience!