Scarpa Moraine GTX is a sturdy Mid-cut, lightweight but supportive enough for rough trail walking. Versatile and waterproof, it offers a perfect balance between comfort and performance.
• In Nubuck leather with collar and tongue in microfiber for maximum comfort, protective rubber toe cup.
• Rear Heel Tension laterally stabilises the heel. Dual zone fastening system with loops on the lower section and with hooks on the upper section for improved ankle protection.
• GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane for maximum breathability and waterproofing.
• DYNATECH sole with midsole in dual-density EVA in the heel for improved shock absorbing and with ESS anti-torsional shank for better lateral stability; Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsole.
Upper: Nubuck leather with collar and tongue in microfiber
Mid Sole: Dual-density EVA in the heel for improved shock absorbing and with ESS anti-torsional shank
Sole: Vibram® XS Trek
Weight (g)*: 456
Best Use**: Rough trail walking with a daypack, or moderate terrain with a multi-day pack
* Weights are for a single shoe: Men’s US10, or European equivalent. Women’s US8 or European equivalent.
** Best use is our suggestion only, footwear is a very personal piece of gear & you will get an idea of what works best for you through hard won experience!