Increases sleeping bag performance by up to 14°C (25°F) with super-insulating 110g/m² Thermolite® fabric. Spacious design allows for a comfortable night’s sleep, even when the mercury plummets. Thermolite® is a hollow core fibre that provides extraordinary warmth for its weight and remains extremely breathable. Adds warmth to a sleeping bag or, used alone, is the ideal warm weather bag.
With the stretchy knit fabric that moves with you and a drawcord hood, the Thermolite® Reactor Extreme liner is perfect for wrigglers and rollers or anyone who needs some extra warmth.
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil™ Cordura® Stuff sack
- 110g/m² Thermolite® construction throughout
- Adds warmth to a sleeping bag
- Mummy shape with a box foot
- Draw cord hood with mini cord lock
- Colour of liner is red
- Weighs 399g (14oz)