From a Grand Canyon raft in 1984 to docks, stoops, and sidewalks around the world, one of Teva’s very first sandal stands as a testament to timeless comfort and utilitarian style.
• Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic
• Universal Strapping System™ using recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
• Multiple points of adjustability let you dial in the absolute perfect fit
• Moulded EVA midsole with heel cupping and arch cookie for added support
Mid Sole: Moulded EVA
Weight (g)*: 306
Best Use**: Formed trails, pavement, reef/rafting/water sports
* Weights are for a pair: Men’s US10, or European equivalent. Women’s US8 or European equivalent.
** Best use is our suggestion only, footwear is a very personal piece of gear & you will get an idea of what works best for you through hard won experience!