The Scarpa Rush Trek GTX is a new generation hiking boot that balances the light and agile feel of a trail running shoe with the support and protection you expect from a hiking boot. Underfoot support, protection and traction come courtesy of the exclusive PRESA® outsole with Interactive Kinetic System (IKS) Technology. The IKS system features impact absorbing internal domes placed in key ground contact areas that function as mechanical shock absorbers, while out SuperGum rubber compound provides secure grip on whatever terrain you encounter. The Dynamic Stabilizer Torsion frame supports the arch and wraps the heel on both sides, providing terrific rearfoot stability and torsion control so you can confidently tackle whatever the trail has in store.
• Dynamic Stabilizer Torsion frame gives rearfoot stability and torsion control.
• Stretch fabric and molded foam incorporated into the ankle collar provide a soft, comfortable fit with great support.
• GORE-TEX® lined for guaranteed protection from the elements.
• Midsole: Dual-density compression molded EVA for lightweight cushioning and responsiveness.
Upper: 1.8mm Suede & Fabric
Mid Sole: 3D EVA CM with TPU Frame
Sole: PRESA® HIK-001 / SuperGum
Best Use**: Rough terrain with a multi-day pack
* Weights are for a pair: Men’s US10, or European equivalent. Women’s US8 or European equivalent.
** Best use is our suggestion only, footwear is a very personal piece of gear & you will get an idea of what works best for you through hard won experience!